Just one text. A simple text. Hi. Two letters, such a simple meaning. But then that one text, leads to another text. Pretty soon, nightly phone calls are a necessary habit. Phone calls die out, and you're meeting up at the local frozen yogurt or smoothie place, hanging out. Hang out after hang out, a kiss appears. Kissing leads to hand holding, and soon your relationship status changes to taken. Year after year, "I like you" is changed to "I love you". And then that one day will come, that one date that will change your life forever. The one date, where, the "I love you" changes to "I do.." A two letter text, changed to a two word phrase. A text, that changed someones life forever.
Don’t chase for love, let it come find you. Who knows, maybe you will run into someone who is drawn to you and see’s you for that person you are, or that person happens to run through your life when things are getting rough. Even if it takes years and years, trust me; It will be worth the wait.
Everyone has a secret they haven't shared. Everyone has a past no one's heard about. Everyone has talents that people don't notice. Everyone has weaknesses hidden inside. Everyone has a story left untold, so never start judging someone thinking you know them back to front. Because the truth is, you probably don't.
I always feel like I’m not good enough. That there’s someone out there who will always do things better then me. They’ll get awards, acknowledgements and praise. I’ll just be that girl watching from the sidelines thinking “Yup.” For once in my life, I want to feel like I’m good enough for someone. Someone will actually praise me for the things I’ve done even though they weren’t really great or even decent. They’ll still look at me and smile thinking I’m great.
1. my number one, ultimate dream is to have my own family & a husband i can spend the rest of my life with ♥
2. i feel super dumb at UW. like you know how in high school how there’s always that one person or people that make u feel better cause they do worse than you…haha! well here, i feel like i’m that person -_____- oh well, at least i brighten other people’s days up lol.
3. for the first time in my life i feel like i won’t be able to live up to my parent’s expectations. mainly school stuff & like what career i would like to pursue :/
4. i wish i was one ballah haha, & good enough to play college bball. i miss having practice & playing competitively.
5. i’ve never been “in love” & i wanna know/experience what it feels like.
6. if i could be any person in the world, i would wanna be hilary duff. cause i think she’s superrr pretty & she got to kiss chad michael murray in a cinderella story :) oh, and she’s not fcked up like everyone else from our generation.
7. i honestly think i’m fat. i’m not saying like beached whale kine fat, just like i know i should be skinnier kine.
8. i know my brothers are the only people that will never ever judge me (besides God of course aha) & no secret, they are my best friends ^___^
9. sometimes i regret ever drinking at all & a part of me tells me that i started just cause i gave in to peer pressure to “fit in”. although, bp is so fun & i run tables! hehe.